If you’re setting your sights on Auckland as one of your destinations for a road trip in a motorhome hire New Zealand, you’re in for a real treat. Auckland just happens to be a fun place to visit and is full of great things to do and see.
As you start planning your trip there in your motorhome hire New Zealand, don’t forget to plan where you’re going to eat. If there is one thing that you don’t want to miss out on, it is the great restaurants that can be found in Auckland.
With plenty of great eats to pick from, how do you find the best places for you? While we may not know what type of food you like, we know some of the great spots for you to choose from. The following are just a few of the top eats in Auckland. You’ll be sure to find something that satisfies your cravings. Check them out:
- Café Hanoi-Do you like Vietnamese food? There are some fabulous places to enjoy some authentic dishes, but Café Hanoi in Auckland is definitely worth paying attention to. With a variety to choose from, good service, and decent prices, there isn’t much more to ask for when you visit Café Hanoi. Café Hanoi checks off all the important things that one looks for when choosing a restaurant, so you can rest assured that from staff to flavor, Café Hanoi is on point.
- The Grove Restaurant-The Grove is well-known and for this reason, it can be a bit of a challenge to get a table, but when you do, you can rest assured that it’s worth it. Just imagine eating some delectable lamb that was done just perfectly or enjoying a wine that will leave you wanting more. Don’t forget your pre-dinner snacks that are just tasty enough to make you want to try dinner yet not so satisfying that you skip your meal altogether. This place is perfect for a night out with your sweetheart or for celebrating a special occasion.
- Orbit 360-If you want dinner with a view, consider visiting Orbit 360. Orbit 360 is located in Sky Tower, which is already a favorite destination for those visiting Auckland. With views of the city, you can be sure that if you don’t like the food, the location is worth a shot. But, we think you’ll like the food, as most visitors do. From perfectly cooked salmon to great appetizers to get you started on a satisfying meal, this is the ideal spot for those who want to enjoy some of Auckland’s best views and gourmet food.
- Cassia-If you happen to love Indian cuisine, you’ll enjoy visiting Cassia. With a modern flair on traditional Indian dishes, this place will please anyone who loves a good Indian meal. Because the service is great and the food mouth-watering, you may want to book a table in advance, due to it being busy quite often. Once you do get a table; trust us, you won’t be disappointed. While the dishes may not all be as traditional as you may be used to, this doesn’t mean that they won’t make your mouth drool for more. Go ahead and see why everyone is talking about Cassia. It’s worth trying.
- Baduzzi-For most people, Italian cuisine is always a safe bet. You can be sure that it will be a good investment of your time to visit Baduzzi while in Auckland. While the portions aren’t as big as some would hope, the flavors are delectable and after all, isn’t that what fine dining is all about? If you’re looking for great entrees that taste amazing, a staff that knows how to take care of you, and a lovely restaurant to enjoy a good meal out, Baduzzi doesn’t disappoint.
We hope that you save some room in your belly when visiting Auckland. While the city is surely a fun and exciting place to be, you can be sure that the restaurants are just as inviting as anything else in the area. From cheap eats to gourmet meals, you can try anything and everything while in the area.
If you’re looking for gourmet food, foreign cuisine, or a special spot for a night out, rest assured that you won’t go hungry when visiting Auckland. You’ll have plenty to choose from, but these above restaurants will help you to get started.
As you start to enjoy your road trip in a motorhome hire New Zealand, don’t forget to make some room for gourmet meals as you go. Auckland has a lot to offer and you’ll find yourself busy with all that there is to see and do, which is bound to make you really hungry. So, go ahead and enjoy visiting the above restaurants and rest assured that there are plenty more wonderful places to try when you’re finished with these ones.